Teacher: Alexander TkachenkoPart 1. Genetic engineering, synthetic biology.
This part tells about nucleic acid manipulation methods used to create genetic constructs of different complexity.
1. Basic genetic engineering.
2. Gene delivery, genome editing.
3. Gene synthesis, high-throughput cloning.
4. Genome synthesis, synthetic signaling circuits and metabolic pathways.Part 2. Protein engineering, drug design.
This part tells about protein and ligand design: creation of new and modification of existing proteins and small molecules.
1. Protein design, peptide design.
2. Antibody design, directed evolution.
3. Ligand design, small molecule library creation and optimization.
4. CAR-T cells.Part 3. Cell biotechnology, neurotechnology and neural engineering.
This part tells about cell culture technology applications in biotechnology and medicine, artificial organ models, and brain-machine interfaces.
1. Stem cells, regenerative medicine.
2. Organoids, organ-on-a-chip, 3D bioprinting.
3. Brain-machine interfaces, neuroprosthetics.Part 4. Applied biotechnology.
This part tells about specific practical applications of biotechnology in industry and agriculture.
1. Microbial biotechnology, industrial biotechnology.
2. Plant biotechnology, agricultural biotechnology, biofuel.
3. Biotechnology of animals, transgenic animals.